- Work for a local company in a small finance team
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to Bank, Sales, and Purchasing modules
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to external documents e.g. stock, loans
- Communicate issues to other members of the finance team
- Process correction errors (journals, other transaction entries)
How To Apply
To apply please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
- This job has expired!
Dairy is a part of the Meredith Dairy Group and prides its self on the high
quality, award wining goat and sheep dairy products that it produces. The Meredith Dairy Group is located in a
rural location (11km west of Meredith Victoria) using sustainable agriculture
practices, the goats and sheep are milked just a short distance from where the
dairy products are produced, minimising the carbon foot print and guaranteeing
the freshness of our products
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Professional advancement opportunities
- A work life balance where family is important
- Enjoy the work, the team environment and culture as well as the diversity and challenge of our clients
An exciting opportunity is available for a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Public Practice to join our team.
We are looking for someone wanting a long term career and who is ready to take the next step. Ours is a dynamic work environment where you are offered challenge and diversity and where your input is rewarded through professional advancement opportunities, excellent remuneration and workplace conditions within a great team environment.
Ready for the next step? We look forward to hearing from you…….
For further information and/or a confidential discussion regarding this exciting opportunity please contact Leigh Pettitt, Business Services Manager T: 03 53326577, or by emailing [email protected] or by forwarding your Resume and letter of application marked ‘Confidential’ to Mr Leigh Pettitt, Chris Packer & Associates, PO Box 1937, Bakery Hill 3354.
ALL ENQUIRIES WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
- This job has expired!
About Health-e Workforce Solutions
Health-e Workforce Solutions (HWS) is an award winning leading provider of unique consultancy and software solutions to the Healthcare industry both nationally and internationally, enabling hospitals to run more efficiently while optimising patient care.
HWS Software enables proactive workforce management that reduces the reliance on high cost staff, and simplifies the task of matching appropriately skilled employees. HWS also partners with hospitals to transform their approach to workforce management utilising our internally developed software to build virtual organisation and modelling staffing scenarios.
Smartgroup one of Australia’s leading salary packaging providers and is an ASX listed company which has recognised the unique service offering and acquired a 50% share in HWS in 2015.
About the Role
A newly created full-time position has arisen in Ballarat, this role will report directly to Chief Executive Officer of Health-e Workforce Solutions and will play a pivotal role in supporting all general reporting requirements, technical reporting and engaging with the consultancy offering of HWS.
Exposure to tax, year-end processes and driving efficiencies would see you succeed in this unique hybrid role.
The core duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly board packs and relevant commentary
- Accurate financial reporting and commentary and analysis
- Timely completion of month end tasks; accruals, prepayments, reconciliations, journal postings
- Tax compliance including FBT, Payroll, PAYG and BAS
- Assisting with rolling budgeting and forecasting (internally and externally)
- Identify and implement process improvements, seek input from internal stakeholders, provide advice and action
We are looking for experienced candidates who have:
- CA or CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Accounting and Taxation experience in a medium to large Accounting firm and/or experience in a similar reporting function partnering with the business
- Previous consultancy experience would be of benefit but not essential
- A proven ability to communicate effectively, particularly with timeline and issues management
- A focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- An ability to work with a variety of systems and automation
Opportunities for career progression and travel will be administered through a generous work-life balance structure. A great time to join a dynamic and fast moving organisation.
To apply, please forward your resume & cover letter to [email protected] before 17 April 2017.
- This job has expired!
Health-e Workforce Solutions delivers consultancy and unique software products to support health services in addressing their individual human resource management needs. Health-e Workforce Solutions offers a suite of targeted software applications that are designed to facilitate the analysis and management of hospital workforces.