Business & Support Services – Health Information Management
24 hours per week ongoing
Hepburn Health Service seek a part time Administration Officer to join the Health Information Management Team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a dynamic team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing administration support to the department ensuring a high level of customer service, maintaining medical records management and providing operational and administrative support.
To apply for this position your application should include a covering letter including the position title, resume and a response to the below key selection criteria and email to [email protected] by close of business on Friday 26 January 2018
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated initiative, self-direction and autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise workload with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in dealing with all aspects of the role
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role, including data entry and completion of financial functions.
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft suite (Word, excel, publisher, Access and Outlook)
- Willingness to advance knowledge and skills relevant to the position
- Recent experience in an office environment in a similar role
- Recent experience in a health service working with the Aged, Acute or Community care sector and the Demonstrated ability to utilise Patient Administration Systems, including iPM, CDIS, MACH and / or Titanium would be an advantage.
For further information please view our website www.hhs.vic.gov.au or contact Sandy Mesic – 5321 6535
RESPECT ** CARE ** INTEGRITY ** CREATIVITY
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care