[email protected] is seeking experienced assemblers or skilled labourers to fill multiple manufacturing positions in Wendouree. Day shifts are from Monday to Friday, week commencing January 8, 2018. These roles are on a full-time casual basis with a view of going permanent after successfully completing a probation period.
We are looking for reliable, hardworking and motivated workers who take pride in their work and show good attention to detail.
You will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to work from drawings
- Excellent work ethic and good work related references
- Be physically fit for manual handling
- Steel fabrication experience is desirable but not essential
To be considered for a position you must have experience in a manufacturing, factory or trade environment, as well as having steel cap boots, hi vis shirt and the ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening test.
If you have the skills and experience required then please email your resume to James Kerr Recruitment Executive [email protected] or for more information call 5333 5730.
- This job has expired!