Webster’s Market and Cafe has an exciting oppurtunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team at the ‘Go-To’ Coffee and Brunch destination of Ballarat. Tucked away in the middle of the Historic Webster Street, Webster’s Market and Cafe serves an all day gourmet brunch Menu alongside specialty coffee.
- Assisting the Cafe Manager in the day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Demonstrate a strong leadership in developing, supporting and motivating a small team.
- Be passionate about exceptional customer service and great coffee.
- Have confident interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy building relationships with customers and the people around them.
- Be self motivated, directed and detail oriented.
- Full-Time hours (Average 38hrs per week) available on a rotating roster.
- Competitive renumeration for the right candidate – award rates
- Working with a talented team of committed hospitality professionals in a close-knit community.
- No Nights, Day time hours only.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar setting.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Coffee Experience highly desirable
- Show strong initiative, and the ability to lead and motivate a small team.
- Coffee Experience not essential, but highly desirable.
How To Apply
please forward a cover letter and resume outlining your previous experience. For any queries, contact [email protected]
Tucked into Ballarat’s historic Webster Street, homed inside a charming renovated heritage corner store is where you will find the ‘go-to’ brunch and coffee destination of this country city.
Webster’s Market and Café boasts a menu full of gourmet delights which celebrate fine estate victorian suppliers, alongside specialty coffee roasted by one of Melbourne’s finest coffee roasters, Industry Beans.
- Address 61 Websters Street, Ballarat
We are a large pub and restaurant recently remodelled and part of a larger group, located 10 minutes from Ballarat. We are successful and popular with Melbourne tourists and locals from Ballarat and Daylesford. We offer a premium product, local and boutique beers, fine wines, premium food and live music, we tick all the boxes so a pleasure to be a part of.
We require an Assistant Manager to join our positive and professional team.
You will have:
- motivation and willingness to achieve
- loyality and trustworthiness
- experience in cash reconcilation
- experience in managing staff
- professionalism and friendliness
- ability to multi-task and outperform
- experience in managing staff and directing
- minimum of 5 years hospitality experience in pubs/restaurants/cafes
If you have all of the above and wish to join a large, professional team and grow and be rewarded within the group then please apply [email protected] or 0400107205.
- This job has expired!