Daylesford Aged Care
Two Positions Available
Up to 16 hours per fortnight
Permanent Part Time
Up to 40 hours per fortnight
Fixed Term, August 2017 – June 30th 2018
Hepburn Health Service is seeking Associate Nurse Unit Managers (ANUM) to join the team at Daylesford. This position will suit an experienced RN seeking employment at Daylesford Aged Care. You will need to demonstrate advanced time management; documentation and communication skills; a commitment to professional development; team leadership and support for ENs and PCAs; and promotion of a harmonious work environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- RN currently registered with the Australian Health Professionals Registration Agency
- It is expected that the nurse will be familiar with, understand and adhere to the Australian Nursing Council’s Registered Nurse Standards for Practice
- An understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument and Aged Care Accreditation
Other Selection Criteria
- Experience in working as a Grade 2 Registered Nurse for more than five years is desired.
- In collaboration with Nurse Unit Manager and Campus DON, demonstrate a willingness to be a resource person for the clinical specialty and thereby promote high standards of nursing practice in that specialty area
- Working towards or possessing qualifications and experience in Gerontics and/or Nursing Leadership/Management is desirable.
Download position description (adobe pdf document 36 KB) for further details.
Enquiries to Wendy Burgener , Nurse Unit Manager on (03) 5321 6517 or [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 10th September 2017 and should be addressed to:
People & Culture Officer
Hepburn Health Service
PO BOX 66
Creswick 3363 or by e-mail: [email protected]
Please note that along with a covering letter and resume applicants must address the key selection criteria in order to be considered.
For further information regarding this position, please refer to the Hepburn Health Service website www.hhs.vic.gov.au and select ‘Job Vacancies’
- This job has expired!
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care