We are seeking an energetic person to join our team! Experience with traditional Pub food whilst ideal, really not essential.
Ideal candidates will display:
- A genuine passion for food and cooking
- The ability to work as part of a team but also unsupervised
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work in a clean & organised manner
- Well versed on compliance and health and safety within the kitchen.
In return, we offer…
- Competitive rates of pay
- Staff discount on food and drink
- An exciting and fun working environment
- Progression and development
- Weekends and public holiday’s off on rotation
We are a friendly but hardworking group that values all members of the team. If you have the above qualities and are the right person to complement our kitchen suggest you reply to this ad now…!
Don’t forget to send your Resume’ to [email protected].
- This job has expired!
Irish Murphy’s is located in historical Sturt Street in the heart of
Ballarat. Open 7 days a week serving hearty Irish fare, traditional pub classics and
specialty dishes. We offer a range of entertainment including live
music every Friday and Saturday Nights. Irish Murphy’s also caters for
functions in our recently renovated function room.