Midlands Golf Club is seeking enthusiastic Chefs and Cooks to join the team. You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly Kitchen Team involved in the delivery of outstanding service to members and guests; and expected to maintain strict quality and presentation standards.
Strong communication and leadership skills will be an asset to you; in addition to your good knowledge of OH&S and Food Safety.
To be successful, you must be able:
- To work under pressure within a team environment;
- Ensure high quality levels of meals; catering and customer service;
- Manage and supervise catering staff and monitor work standards;
- Menu planning;
- Maintain stock levels, rotation and cost control;
- Employing; training and rostering staff;
- Experience in high volume catering facilities;
- Knowledge of seasonality produce
For Cook Positions, relevant cookery qualifications are not essential; but you must have a valid Food Safe Handler Certificate. Chefs must possess trade qualifications.
How To Apply
Please forward your covering letter and resume to:
- This job has expired!
- Address 330 Heinz Lane, Invermay Park