We are looking for experienced customer service professionals who have a background in financial services or superannuation and have a real passion for working with customers and problem solving.
You need to be ready to work in a busy and fast paced contact centre environment. This role is to provide our customers exceptional service and support to resolve their enquiries. Our specialists are responsible for handling customer enquires via Social Media, Live Chat, Email and Telephone.
To be successful with your expression of interest you will have passion for delivering excellent customer service and relationships, manage and take ownership of providing resolution; and you will encompass the following attributes;
What you need to have
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer care experience (at least 1 year)
- Active listening skills to determine a customers’ requirements
- Ability to display empathy through multiple channels of communication
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a changing work environment and to multi-task
- Ability to recognise customer retention opportunities
- Exceptional typing skills
- Feel comfortable working in a team and individually
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of targets and desire to achieve
- Experience working with multiple Windows based systems
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends (Saturday only)
This is a Part Time role offering 15-20 hours per week over 3 days average.
Our site is located in Ballarat and our operating hours are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 10pm
Saturday – 9am to 6pm
The start date for this role is 28th August 2017.
You will be required to attend full time training for the first 3 weeks
If you are ready to advance and develop your customer service career and you possess the skills listed, then we encourage you to apply now with your most current resume.
As part of the recruitment process you will need to complete a Background and Police Check.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- This job has expired!
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to accelerate high-value interactions at every stage of your customer’s life cycle.
We start every client relationship by asking one key question: What is your customer strategy?
Armed with the answer to this question, we partner with our clients to support their strategies by providing solutions that maximize the value of every interaction we have with their customers. And no matter what the strategy is, we focus on driving revenue for our clients, reducing their costs to serve and building greater brand loyalty among their customers.
- Address Mt Helen