BGT are the local Apprenticeship and Trainee specialists, providing employment solutions to businesses.
We have available a Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship.
- Great Opportunity in Ballarat with a reputable company.
- If you have a passion for working in the Heavy Vehicle Industry and are dedicated to completing a nationally recognised qualification- Certificate III Automotive Diesel Engine Technology (Heavy Automotive Mechanic) – over a four year period then we would like to hear from you
- This is an entry level position where you will gain experience to be well prepared for a variety of possibilities. Be part of a small team in a large organisation
Staff will perform servicing, repairs, and maintenance to trucks and trailers.
To secure this role you will need:
- Ability to work in a Team
- Be physically fit
- To be honest, reliable and able to demonstrate good work ethics
- Ability to listen and learn
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to completing an Apprenticeship
- A can do attitude
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of David Magri quoting reference number “DM032” to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date 5pm Friday 14th July 2017.
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.
- Help Desk Officer – Certificate IV in Information, Digital Media and Technology Traineeship.
- GP036 Retail Sales and Customer service- Full Time Retail Traineeship (Certificate III in Retail Operations)
- GP035 Certificate III Agriculture Apprenticeship
- DM034 Engineering Scholarship. Certificate II in Metal Fabrication