We have exciting position available in a retail pharmacy located in Glen Huntly. We are committed to building vibrant teams who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional standard of customer care and service. The successful Dispensary Technician will be responsible in assisting the Pharmacist and the team to deliver high quality and valuable pharmacy services to the community. We require someone who has experience in stock management responsibilities for the dispensary, administration assistance and also be proficient in processing prescriptions. Experience in processing aged care facility requests, prescriptions and dose administration aids would be favourable. The right person will be provided with on the job training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly supportive colleagues.
- Demonstrated skills in utilising dispensary programs to assist the Pharmacist
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
Formal Applications, including two available professional referees who may be contacted for the above position, should be forwarded by Friday, 13 October 2017
Retail Pharmacy Business Manager – VIC
E: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- This job has expired!
- Address 73 Stockland Wendouree