Do you have what it takes to be a carpenter?
BGT is recruiting for an apprentice Carpenter to join the team of a quality local Ballarat Builder. You will need to show a strong interest in carpentry and willing to complete an apprenticeship. You will work for an outstanding organisation who is dedicated to quality, reliability and excellent customer service.
- Local Ballarat Builder
- 1st year Carpentry apprenticeship
- Drivers licence desirable
- Full-time apprenticeship
Duties may include:
- Assist in the construction of buildings
- Site set out
- Ability to assist with the Framing
- Support other team members in performing tasks
- Work in with the other trades to ensure no delays
To secure this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A genuine interest in the industry
- A strong work ethic
- Organisational ability to prioritise and perform a variety of tasks
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Reliability and punctuality
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to work with a quality builder and to expand their carpentry skills across variety tasks on a day to day basis.
To apply for this position please send your resume along with a cover letter marked to the attention of David Magri quoting reference number “DM004” to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic, 3353 or email [email protected]
Applications close Friday 19th January 2018.
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.
- GP005 Certificate III Agriculture traineeship
- NG068 Experienced Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Fitter Apprentice Sought
- DM003 Cabinet Making/Joinery Apprenticeship
- NG002 Cert III in Automotive Glazing Technology Apprenticeship
- NG001 Certificate III Business Traineeships and Temporary Work – Call Centre