- Ballarat Location
- Learn with leading engineering trainers
BGT are the local apprenticeship and trainee specialists, providing employment solutions to businesses. We have available positions in Certificate II in Metal Fabrication Scholarships available to successful applicants.
The successful candidates will be required to attend 3 full days per week over a 12 week period. This will be done with no cost to the candidates. With the intention of on successful completion candidates will be put forward in engineering apprenticeships.
Duties may include:
- Handle, use and store chemicals
- Read and interpret plans /drawings
- Other tasks as required
To secure this role, you will need the following attributes:
- Punctual, Reliable and well organised
- Possess strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a Team
- Physically fit
- Honest, reliable and able to demonstrate good work ethics
- Ability to listen and learn
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to completing a qualification
We are seeking interested people in not only wanting a job but want to develop their skills into a great career.
*Eligibility criteria apply.
If you think you have what it takes please apply.
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of David Magri, quoting reference number ‘DM034’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.