- Ballarat Location
BGT, on behalf of a local Ballarat Employer are seeking an Apprentice to work as a Dry Cleaner with a well-known highly reputable Ballarat Based Company.
The successful candidate may need to undertake a Pre-employment Medical, Drug Screen and Police Check.
Duties may include:
- Dry cleaning
- Packing cloths
- Operate machines
- Take and interpret dockets
To secure this role, you will need the following attributes:
- Punctual, Reliable and well organised
- Possess strong work ethic
- Practical and good hand-eye coordination
- Able to do precise and detailed work
- Able to work as part of a team and work independently
- Physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Committed to completing an apprenticeship
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of David Magri, quoting reference number ‘DM050’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date 5pm Friday 20th October , 2017
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.