- Local Ballarat Builder
- 1st year Carpentry apprenticeship
- Drivers licence desirable
BGT is recruiting for an apprentice Carpenter to join the team of a quality local Ballarat Builder. You will need to show a strong interest in carpentry and willing to complete an apprenticeship. You will work for an outstanding organisation who is dedicated to quality, reliability and excellent customer service.
Duties may include:
- Assist in the construction of buildings
- Site set out
- Ability to assist with the Framing, Pitching roof and installation of trusses
- Erecting and fitting out sheds
- Support other team members in performing tasks
- Work in with the other trades to ensure no delays
To secure this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A genuine interest in the industry
- A strong work ethic
- Organisational ability to prioritise and perform a variety of tasks
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Reliability and punctuality
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to work with a quality builder and to expand their carpentry skills across variety tasks on a day to day basis.
To apply for this position please send your resume along with a cover letter marked to the attention of David Magri quoting reference number “DM055” to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic, 3353 or email [email protected]. Applications close Friday 13th October 2017.
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.