BGT are the local apprenticeship and trainee specialists, providing employment solutions to businesses. We have available a Certificate III in Metal Fabrication.
The successful candidate may need to undertake a Pre-employment Medical, Drug Screen and Police Check.
- Full-Time Apprenticeship
- Ballarat Location
Duties may include:
- Grinding following OH&S policies
- Handle, use and store chemicals
- Read and interpret plans
- Other tasks as required
To secure this role, you will need the following attributes:
- Punctual, Reliable and well organised
- Possess strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a Team
- Physically fit
- Honest, reliable and able to demonstrate good work ethics
- Ability to listen and learn
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to completing an Apprenticeship
School students wanting an apprenticeship are encouraged to apply.
If you feel you have what it takes to complete this apprenticeship please apply.
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of David Magri, quoting reference number ‘DM069’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date 5pm Friday 22nd December 2017
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.
- DM064 Spray Painter/Panel Beater 3rd or 4th year Apprentice
- DM052 Certificate III Floristry Apprenticeship
- DM080 Warehousing Traineeship
- DM075 Sheet Metal Apprenticeship- 1st Year (Certificate III Engineering- Light Fabrication)
- DM074 Certificate III in Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship (2nd 3rd or 4th year apprentice)