Daylesford Aged Care
Permanent Part Time
64 hours per fortnight
Vacancies exist for a motivated and committed Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at our Daylesford Campus. You will need to demonstrate good documentation (including computer skills), a commitment to professional development, communication skills and promotion of a harmonious teamwork environment. Experience in residential aged care is highly desirable.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Enrolled Nurse currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Demonstrate a knowledge of ACFI and the aged care accreditation process.
- It is expected that the Nurse will be familiar with, understand and adhere to the Enrolled Nurse Standards for Practice.
Download position description (adobe pdf document 41 KB) for further details.
Enquiries to Richard Grinstein, Acting Nurse Unit Manager, Daylesford Aged Care on (03) 5321 6517 or [email protected].
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 20th December 2017 and should be submitted via email to: [email protected].
Your application must specify the Position Title on the advertisement and include:
- A statement addressing each Key Selection Criteria clearly demonstrating your ability to meet the objectives of the role. Note: Read the Position Description carefully so you have a good understanding of what is required and remember to address what skills, knowledge and attributes you have.
- General resume
- Copies of any formal qualifications. Note: hard copies of your qualifications will need to be produced at interview.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of a Police Record Check and also a Working With Children Check for nominated positions.
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care