Permanent Part Time & Casual opportunities available
Applications are invited from Enrolled Nurses with qualifications in medication administration for a range of permanent part time and casual opportunities across our Creswick, Daylesford & Trentham campuses. These hours will suit experienced EENs seeking regular employment with Hepburn Health Service or for existing staff to increase current hours. You will need to demonstrate good ward management; documentation and communication skills; a commitment to professional development; team leadership and support for Personal Care Assistants; and promotion of a harmonious work environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- EN with current AHPRA Registration and qualifications in Medication Administration
- An understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument and Aged Care Accreditation
- It is expected that the Nurse will be familiar with, understand and adhere to the National Competency Standards for the Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse.
Download position description (adobe pdf document 38.29 KB) for further details.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be addressed to:
People & Culture Officer
Hepburn Health Service
PO Box 66
Creswick VIC 3363 or by email: [email protected]
Your application must specify the Position Title on the advertisement and include:
- A statement addressing each Key Selection Criteria clearly demonstrating your ability to meet the objectives of the role. Note: Read the Position Description carefully so you have a good understanding of what is required and remember to address what skills, knowledge and attributes you have.
- General resume
- Copies of any formal qualifications. Note: hard copies of your qualifications will need to be produced at interview.
- Two professional referees, with one to include your current Manager
Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of a National Police Record Check and also a Working With Children Check for nominated positions.
- This job has expired!
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care