John Curtin Aged Care is a vibrant residential aged care community located in Creswick. Our 65 bed residential home and 19 independent living units are surrounded by well-developed gardens, within walking distance to the local shops, eateries and the Calembeen Park. Our Finance Manager is taking Long Service Leave from late May. We are seeking a relief Finance Manager to undertake the current role, and potentially take up some other business and administrative portfolios. The relief position is for twelve months, however there is likely to be ongoing work in the business and administrative portfolios.
Position for 12 months commencing mid January 2018
- An extensive orientation will be provided by the incumbent, including development of the 2018/19 budget, 3 ends of month and Board reports, 4 months payroll and three months resident billing
- Flexible hours to suit – from 20 per week up to full time
- Salary packaging
Responsibilities of the finance role include
- Fortnightly payroll for around 100 employees including salary packaging, payment of PAYG, reconciliation of workcover payments etc2. Maintenance of the EMPlive rostering system
3. Supervision of the accounts payable system
4. Processing of cash receipts and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
5. Maintaining the Resident billing system to send monthly invoices with correct charges
6. Monthly reconciliation of all General Ledger accounts
7. Preparation of monthly board report
8. Preparation of annual budget
9 Preparation of quarterly BAS
Other responsibilities may include:
Oversight of all Human Resources functions, including recruitment, remuneration and orientation.
Compliance activities associated with the business.
Policy and procedure reviews
Assistance with the Quality System
How To Apply
Please apply with your resume and include at least 2 professional referees to Jenni Sewell, CEO, via this site
If you would like to discuss this position, please call the above Mon – Thursday on 5345 9999
- This job has expired!