Fixed Term Full Time (12 months with ADO)
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is an exciting rural Health Service and a position has become available in the Finance Team for a fixed term full time Accountant.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team. If you have a background in Financial Accounting and have a full degree then this is a unique opportunity to join us and utilize your skills in the health sector.
- The successful applicant will be eligible to participate in a generous salary packaging program on offer.
- It is desirable for the applicant to have an academic qualification allowing membership of the ASCPA or ICA or have a current CPA or CA Status.
- The role is suited to an applicant who prospers in a team environment and is passionate and self-motivated.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, conceptual and analytical skills
- High level Excel experience would be highly regarded.
How To Apply
For further information please contact Christena Renouf, CFO on (03) 53491664 or email [email protected]
Applications Close: Wednesday 3rdJanuary, 2018 at 5pm
- This job has expired!