These are casual positions of approx 4 – 10 hours per week.
Some flexibility in hours & availability to change shifts at times is required.
The successful applicant/s will be eager to further their education in either the fitness &/or weightloss industries.
The position is ideal for someone wanting to build their own health & fitness business.
To provide an exceptional level of customer service to each and every client who walks through our door.
Be empathetic to all clients and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
To assist clients in reaching their health, fitness and weightloss goals.
To withhold and maintain client confidentiality.
To deliver exercise programs specific to clients needs and requirements.
To understand and respect clients physical (& emotional) limitations and work with them to provide alternative methods of exercise.
- Work as part of a tight knit & amazing team
- Gain professional knowledge & insight into the Fitness Industry
- Gain experience by working with fellow Fitness professionals
- Growth opportunities available for motivated employees
- Ability to grow your own business while working at Tone & Trim
- A keen interest in the Health & Fitness Industry
- The desire to further your education and understanding
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Current First Aid Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward expressions of interest to [email protected]
- This job has expired!
We are a boutique studio with a focus on customer service.
We offer our loyal client base an alternative to traditional gym based exercise programs through our low impact exercise tables. We cater for all abilities and fitness levels and provide a supportive and welcoming environment.
- Address 1st Floor Norwich Plaza, Ballarat