We are currently looking to expand our production and packing team with additional team members to work primarily in our boxing team. This position requires someone who is in good physical condition, has an excellent eye for detail and a proven ability to count, multiply, deduct and divide.
- This is a full time ongoing position
- Opportunity to work in a growing organisation with solid values
- Local and growing company producing high quality products
- Great friendly, supportive team environment
- Roster will include regular weekend shifts
- Strong communication skills including ability to write and account in English
- Strong mathematical skills, with good mechanical aptitude
- Proven ability to complete required paperwork accurately
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Flexible and able to work morning, afternoon and weekend shifts
- A total commitment to quality, efficiency, and productivity
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Aptitude, ability and commitment is essential
- Forklift licence not essential but an distinct advantage
Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. Experience in a food manufacturing environment will be well regarded but not essential.
How To Apply
To apply please forward your resume directly to
Please include a cover letter outlining how you may be suited to this position.
For further information please call
Ph: 03 5286 2018
- This job has expired!
Dairy is a part of the Meredith Dairy Group and prides its self on the high
quality, award wining goat and sheep dairy products that it produces. The Meredith Dairy Group is located in a
rural location (11km west of Meredith Victoria) using sustainable agriculture
practices, the goats and sheep are milked just a short distance from where the
dairy products are produced, minimising the carbon foot print and guaranteeing
the freshness of our products