Meredith Dairy – Located 11kms West of the Meredith Town Victoria produces award winning Goat and Sheep, cheeses and yoghurts.
We are looking for casual staff to assist with all aspects of our cheese packaging. These positions may develop into full time and part time rolls after an initial trail period
We require reliable, flexible people who are in good physical condition and have an excellent eye for detail.
- No experience necessary, full training provided
- Local friendly company, excellent working conditions
- work with a growing organisation producing top quality products
- Must be flexible to work morning shifts, afternoon shifts and some weekends
- Must be in good physical condition, with a good eye for detail
- Well developed communication and team work skills
How To Apply
Previous experience in a similar role would be well regarded but not essential as full training will be provided.
We are running an information session to provide details about this opportunity on;
Monday 25th September 2017 11.00am
If you would like more information or to register for the information session please call
Melanie Bigmore on: 03 5286 2000
or email [email protected]
- This job has expired!
Dairy is a part of the Meredith Dairy Group and prides its self on the high
quality, award wining goat and sheep dairy products that it produces. The Meredith Dairy Group is located in a
rural location (11km west of Meredith Victoria) using sustainable agriculture
practices, the goats and sheep are milked just a short distance from where the
dairy products are produced, minimising the carbon foot print and guaranteeing
the freshness of our products