- F/T – National Training Wage
- Ballarat Location
- Property management (industry leader)
BGT are seeking a candidate to undertake a Cert III Business Traineeship.
As a trainee you will undertake a variety of on the job training and be taught a variety of skills. You will receive excellent training & support and you will work alongside a great property management team that have a track record for excellent customer service and proven customer satisfaction results. This Traineeship will take between 12-18 months to complete, so you will need to be committed for that length of time.
If you are an outgoing, energetic individual with a vibrant personality, who has great communication skills and you want to show it off, then here is the job for you!
Duties may include:
- Tenant liaison
- Invoice processing,
- Lease administration & tenancy schedules,
- Assisting with Financial Reporting,
- Contract Management,
- Providing assistance to the wider team as required.
To secure this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent analytical skills and strong reporting ability.
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good technical skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word),
- Good decision making skills,
- Able to listen and understand clients’ needs
- A positive attitude and outlook
- Enjoy working with people & enjoy being a part of a team
- Well presented & pleasant phone manner
- A proactive work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Current car license
- You will be required to complete agent reps course prior to commencement of traineeship
Please note- There may be some costs associated with your qualification- Eligibility criteria applies
To apply please send a covering letter and your resume marked to the attention of Grant Pritchard, quoting reference “GP044” to PO Box 308, Ballarat Victoria 3353 or email to [email protected] Applications close 5pm Thursday 14 Sep , 2017
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.