Who are we?
We’re a tech-startup who are on a mission for our app to become the world’s easiest and most delightful way for everyday folks (like you!) to give feedback about their experiences (shopping, dining, healthcare etc.)…that actually makes a difference.
You’ll fit in well with us if…
- You’re sick of the typical 9-5 daily grind and are jonesing for an opportunity to ‘make your mark’ and take ownership of a critical role that has the power to influence the success of a young company
- “Ping me on Slack”, “Let’s meet on Zoom”, “Put it in Trello”, “You’re on mute” and “It’s Gif, not Gif!!” aren’t just a bunch of random sentences to you
- Your diet consists mainly of coffee and internet memes (such coffee, many cups, wow!)
Disclaimer: We don’t have ‘Integrity’, ‘Respect’ and ‘Community’ plastered on the walls of our offices, we simply show respect for our fellow humans, intrinsically value the community of CX geeks around us, and display virtuosity when the going gets tough.
Enough about us, though, let’s talk about you!
- Listen well and when contributing are concise and articulate
- Go beyond just treating symptoms by identifying root causes
- Act for impact (movement doesn’t equal progress)
- Genuinely care about customer happiness
- Innovate by challenging assumptions
As one of our lead Happiness Hero and Ops Assistant, your primary mission (should you choose to accept it) will be to ensure that our customers have a truly awesome experience with us at every touch point (phone, email, live chat, carrier Pigeon etc.)
You’ll answer their questions (while educating them), help them with their problems (ideally, prevent them from happening in the first place) and ensure that they have everything they need before their rollout.
Being a Happiness Hero is only part of the gig; in addition to helping our customers, you will also be responsible for configuring and distributing RateIt Hardware to our customers across Australia and New Zealand – so, being comfortable and fluent with technology and having awesome attention to detail is a must.
In a typical day, you will…
- Prepare and box our gear, then book them in for courier collection
- Liaise with our partners about their rollout requirements (emails/calls/meetings)
- Ensure we’re prepared for all upcoming rollouts (stock levels, checklists, internal comms)
- Pick up tech support cases you know you can solve (usually hardware/device related)
A few more things…
- You will ALWAYS know where you stand with management – no politics or BS here
- We’ll give you monthly allowances for learning and healthy living
- We host regular team off sites in great locations (we recently hung out in Singapore!)
Keen? Here’s what to do next…
Send the following items to [email protected];
- Your latest CV
- A snippet about some of the books/audibles/podcasts you’ve read or listened to that have inspired you or challenged the way you think
- A short (~2min) audio/video clip that tells us how you are going to help us succeed in our mission
- [Optional] A brief run-down of your fave tech products/gadgets/apps you can’t live without (Yes, Facebook and Smartphones count)
- [Optional] We’d love to hear about a topic you’re really passionate about
Note to recruiters – at times we love you, but don’t need you for this one and emailing us will only blacklist you for future opportunities…. so, please don’t email us 🙂
- This job has expired!
We help retailers consistently deliver great experiences in every store, every day.
We do this by installing our tablets in their retail stores. Our devices give them real-time customer feedback and key customer experience metrics like NPS (Net Promoter Score). Our clever analytics and algorithms then gives them the key insights they need to increase their customer experience.
We already have several world class customers such as Kmart, Pandora, Calvin Klein, Shaver Shop – as well as some top hospitality and healthcare providers.
- Address 108 main road