Work in a professional, historical 1850s themed bakery with a wood fired oven. Hours of operation are from 9:30-4:30 seven days a week.
- Work within a professional organisation that is a recognised world leader in hospitality.
- Opportunity to work in other outlets or locations.
- Opportunity to grow your career.
- Must be a customer service super star.
- Have experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Previous bakery experience preferred.
How To Apply
If you believe this role is for you please E-mail [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.
- This job has expired!
Delaware North is one of the largest
and most admired, privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded
and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in
hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail
industries. Its portfolio includes high-profile venues ranging from sports
stadiums, entertainment complexes, national parks, restaurants, airports, and
some of the top regional casinos in the country. The company also owns a
selection of award-winning destination resorts, as well as a series of premium
restaurants and catering services that are leaders in the industry. Delaware
North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates
serving half a billion guests in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom,
Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.