We are looking for a kitchenhand to work in our busy restaurant in a Permanent Part-Time basis. You will work Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights from 4pm on a permanent roster totalling approximately 20 hours per week accruing personal and annual leave as well as applicable penalty rates. Extra shifts may be required from time to time but are not a common occurrence.
You will be fluent in English, show good initiative and a desire to work in a busy location where the time flies past because you don’t have time to look at your phone.
You will perform common kitchen hand duties (e.g. cleaning) as well as some food preparation at the beginning of each shift.
Experience is NOT required or expected. This is an entry level position, we will provide training.
- Permanent roster you can lock in commitments around, we don’t do rotations.
- We will consider apprenticeships should you wish to pursue it in the future.
- Available for immediate start.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with support available.
- Show initiative and have a good attitude.
- Be able to lift up to 15kg unaided, and able to twist and bend repeatedly.
- Fortnightly payroll.
How To Apply
Apply in person at the restaurant between 12pm and 5pm any day of the week and/or email your resume with a current photo to [email protected]
We will respond to every applicant, even if unsuccessful.
Applicants will undergo an interview with our chef team and a physical assessment.
- This job has expired!