Jetsonian Constructions are a boutique domestic builder who specialise in new homes and unit developments. We operate in Ballarat and close surrounds and have a small team focused on delivering high quality homes to happy clients.
Jetsonian are on the hunt for a dynamic Qualified carpenter with diverse residential experience to take charge on our construction sites and lead our carpentry team. As the leading hand you will be responsible for supervising and training apprentices and other staff, liaising with trades, and giving direction on site. Whilst the role is mostly working on the tools, it will involve assisting with running multiple building sites and is the perfect position for someone with management desires.
To be successful in this position you must;
- Be a qualified carpenter
- Have experience in all aspects of frame, lock-up and fix out
- Be able to read and interpret plans and building documentation
- Thoroughly understand the challenges in residential construction
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Supervisory experience is preferred
How To Apply
To apply please email your resume through to us at; [email protected]
- This job has expired!