International company seeking to employ a full-time Managing Director to establish, set up and manage a regional support office.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and demonstrate the following skills;
- Have proven experience in company office establishment and management of technical sales team
- At least 7 years’ direct experience in Managing Directors role
- Extensive knowledge of the Railway Industry of at least 15 years including signalling project management
- Extensive knowledge of working within the Railway industry within Australia and Asia-Pacific Region of at least 10 years
- Extensive knowledge of European and Australian style railway signaling systems
- Sales, Marketing, Negotiation skills
- Confidence in public speaking/presentations of corporate or technical papers
- Professional conduct becoming to a potentially public face of the company
- Experience of working within a Global corporate organization
The role of Managing Director is a highly trusted position and only those with the necessary experience will be considered.
- This job has expired!
International Company and leading supplier to the signalling sector of the rail industry, looking to set up and establish a regional support office
- Address Ballarat and surrounding areas