BGT are Ballarat’s local labour hire, apprenticeship and trainee specialists, providing employment solutions to businesses. BGT have been asked to provide a number of candidates through 2018 with a government based organisation in a very busy local call centre based in Ballarat.
Duties will include:
- Customer service
- Relaying information to customers
- Processing payment for goods and services
- Performing duties under close supervision
- Providing information to the public on products and services offered by the organisation
- Resolving customer complaints
To secure this role, you will need the following attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- To be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- To be able to follow instructions in a busy and demanding environment
BGT wishes to interview a number of prospective candidates to build a portfolio of job/traineeship ready candidates to present to our host employer on an ongoing demand basis.
Successful applicants will have the capabilities to relate to customers in a positive manner, ability to utilise relevant computer systems, databases, the internet and intranet to process data and to retrieve information.
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of Ned Gregory, quoting reference number ‘NG001’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date; 5pm Friday 26th of January, 2018
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.