- Part Time – starting at 2 days a week
- Flexibility to work extra hours if required
- Training and Qualification
- National Training Wage
BGT on behalf of a local chiropractor are recruiting for a candidate to provide professional reception and administration services. The successful candidate will be ‘front of office’ and be required to welcome and assist patients of all ages. The successful candidate will represent the business with the first point of contact for many patients and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Specific Responsibilities
- Specific tasks may include
- Welcoming visitors in a friendly, professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Taking incoming telephone calls and making appointment bookings
- Accurately taking messages
- Processing payments
- Managing time schedules
- Sending and responding to emails
- Collecting, preparing, distributing and receiving mail
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Data entry and filing
- General administrative tasks as required
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to show initiative
- Ability to function in a highly organised and time efficient manner
- Strong telephone and computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise work flow
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Administration. The ‘on the job’ experience and qualification will be a great starting point for future employment within the Health Care / Business field.
The right candidate must be well presented, courteous, friendly and be able to work in a busy, friendly, supportive, health orientated environment and have very strong attention to detail.
Commencement for this position will be in June 2017
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of Ned Gregory quoting reference number ‘NG024’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date- 5pm Friday 16th of June, 2017.
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.