- F/T 38hrs- National Training Wage
- Ballarat Location
BGT on behalf of a local manufacturer are seeking a candidate to complete an apprenticeship in fitting and turning. Previous experience is required and ideally the right candidate will be well in to their apprenticeship.
Reliability, with strong work ethic is critical to this role as well as a sound judgement and maturity.
To secure this role, you will need to be:
- Reliable and Punctual
- Confident/ Energetic
- Able to multi task
- Ability to work in a busy fast-paced environment
- Have a great attitude
- Motivation & Initiative
To apply please send your resume marked to the attention of Ned Gregory, quoting reference “NG068” to PO Box 308, Ballarat Victoria 3353 or email to [email protected]
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.
- DM064 Spray Painter/Panel Beater 3rd or 4th year Apprentice
- DM052 Certificate III Floristry Apprenticeship
- DM080 Warehousing Traineeship
- DM075 Sheet Metal Apprenticeship- 1st Year (Certificate III Engineering- Light Fabrication)
- DM074 Certificate III in Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship (2nd 3rd or 4th year apprentice)