Integrated Primary Care
OT Grade One
Permanent, Full Time
OT Grade Two
Permanent, Part Time
Up to 72 hours per fortnight
Hepburn Health Service is seeking a suitably qualified Occupational Therapists. You will provide occupational therapy to a caseload that is primarily made up of aged clients but also clients with a disability who live within the Hepburn Shire. The service includes home based assessments, equipment prescription and home modification advice. It will be provided from a base location, and also outreach to surrounding areas within the Hepburn Shire.
Key Selection Criteria
- A degree or diploma from a recognised school of Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Interest in and commitment to health promotion.
- Experience in working with the frail aged and people with disabilities
- A demonstrable understanding of the Active Service Model (ASM) and/or other client-centred approaches to service delivery
- Experience in a community based setting
- Highly developed communication and report writing skills
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills
- Understanding of specific needs of rural clients to workers
Download position description (adobe pdf document 199KB) for further details.
Enquiries to Shane Richardson, Manager Integrated Primary Care, Daylesford on 03 5321 6578 or [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications close at 5pm Monday 28th August 2017 and should be addressed to:
People & Culture Officer
Hepburn Health Service
PO Box 66
CRESWICK 3363 or by email: [email protected]
Please note that along with a covering letter and resume applicants must address the key selection criteria in order to be considered.
For further information regarding this position, please refer to the Hepburn Health Service website www.hhs.vic.gov.au and select ‘Job Vacancies’
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care