- Casual Position
- Monitors equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected
- Transfers finished products to storage areas
- Lifts items manually or using pallet jacks
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Use of forklift
- Post production processes
- Delivering a wide variety of items
- Following routes and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Heavy machinery maintenance
- General maintenance
- Reward yourself to work with a company that recognise the value of continual learning. This is an opportunity for you to step up for an ongoing position and pursue your career.
- The right candidate will need to have excellent initiative, enthusiasm and understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Forklift license
- Heavy Rigid license (preferential but not essential)
- Experience operating or using heavy machinery (preferential but not essential)
- Mechanical qualifications (preferential but not essential)
- A high standard of personal cleanliness and hygiene
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Strong Communication skills
- A reasonable level of fitness
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to maintain focus while carrying out repetitive tasks.
- Keen eye for detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- This job has expired!