This is an exciting new fixed term position. As the Strategy Project Manager you will be responsible for the development, implementation and / or improve of plans and processes to support the long term collaboration between Hepburn Health Service and partnering health services. The project manager is expected to understand the broader context of the health system, organisation dynamics, and employee relations while aligning the project approach, impact and timing with key regulatory and structural requirements.
We seek applicants with extensive project management experience with implementation experience in relation to integration of services and programs within the broader organisation/s.
Key Selection Criteria
• Extensive project management experience with implementation experience in relation to integration of services and programs within the broader organisation/s. Skills include, the ability to consult, liaise with and influence key stakeholders, produce detailed project plans with clearly defined objectives and actions, monitor performance against objectives, manage project risks and issues and ensure project objectives are met.
• High level communication skills and demonstrated experience in preparing project briefs, correspondence, training materials and reports using clear and correct language and ensuring they contain information necessary to meet audience needs utilising appropriate styles and formats.
• Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, communicate effectively and clearly and collaborate with many and diverse people within and outside the organisation.
• Experience with delivering multiple pieces of work simultaneously.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, including experience in seeking all relevant information, analysing issues from different perspectives, identification and proposing of workable solutions to problems, implementation of solutions, evaluation of effectiveness of solutions and adjusting actions as required.
• Demonstrated ability to work well within others in pursuit of team goals and resolve conflict, establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels and in all functions within the health service.
• Ability to work with little supervision but with general knowledge of the health system context.
• Highly developed computer literacy including experiences with implementation of systems supporting corporate governance and compliance and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
• An awareness of the core administrative compliance requirements applicable to Victorian Public Health Systems, including the requirements of the Health services Act.
• Graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
• Experience within a Health Service or similar environment.
• Experience with integrating two organisations or large services.
Enquiries to Angela Morrison – Chief Financial officer (03) 5321 6598
Applications close at 5pm Sunday 4 February 2018 and should be addressed to:
People & Culture Officer
Hepburn Health Service
PO Box 465
DAYLESFORD VIC 3460 or by email: [email protected]
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care