- 10 – 12 hours per week
- Flexible days and hours
Immediate outstanding opportunity for a Sales Merchandiser in the Ballarat region is now available. We are an Australian company trading for over 20 years, and represent a wide range of innovative and quality brands into the retail hardware market on behalf of Australian and International clients. Our growing company recognises outstanding performance of our team and there is always an opportunity to grow within the organisation.
The candidate we are looking for will ideally have the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail, communication and organisational skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and willing to commit to achieve set targets and duties in stores
- Reliable and well presented
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude with the desire to build strong rapport with team members, store personnel and customers
- Good working knowledge of basic tablet and computer use (will be tested at interview)
- Merchandising/Sales experience within Bunnings stores would be highly regarded
As the Sales Merchandiser, you will use our own computer software and field tablets for all onsite point of sale activities, product exposure, planning and support of your allocated stores.
The successful applicants will work within the Ballarat region with flexible hours and days to suit.
- This job has expired!