Experienced Service Advisor?
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with a great team focused on GROWTH.
Bedggoods Motor Group is growing! We have moved to a newly modernised well equipped premises and we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join its successful aftersales department. This exciting position requires an immediate start and provides manufacturer brand training and development opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Service Advisor will be responsible for booking, greeting and managing daily client interaction with the dealership service department. This includes up-selling additional service work and ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Good time management skills
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to maintain good relationships with customers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong sales skills
- Telephone/email and computer skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, and the opportunity to significantly enhance your earnings through performance. A career in the automotive industry requires enthusiasm, ambition and a passion for success. If you have what it takes to be part of our winning team we want to hear from you today!
Please note due to a large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
Please apply now in confidence by email, attaching your covering letter and resume to [email protected]
- This job has expired!
We are a premier Motor Dealership in Ballarat with New Cars, Pre-Owned Cars, Caravans and a fully functioning Service Centre. We have dealerships for Kia, Peugeot, Citroen, Foton, LDV and Franklin Caravans. Our Pre-Owned Cars have been trusted by the citizens of Ballarat for over 28 years and is the premier Pre-Owned car trader in the region.
Neale Goad Automotive is currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Service Advisor to join our busy workshop.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling customer service orders (daily vehicle bookings), utilising company software and achieving challenging time restraints;
- Providing effective communication working as part of a team and delivering to tight deadlines;
- Collating and translating vehicle symptoms to repair orders that can be clearly understood and diagnosed by technical staff;
- Communicating fault rectification to customers in a manner which can be easily understood;
- Preparing invoices and closing allocated repair orders in a timely manner, consistent with company guidelines; and
- Displaying professionalism when managing customer concerns while maintaining and unwavering commitment to policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to possess a sound mechanical knowledge and excellent customer communication skills and be highly motivated and take great pride in achieving consistent high levels of customer satisfaction. This role can sometimes be very fast paced and requires a great deal of organisational skills as well as time management skills.
The successful applicants will also need to hold a current VIC drivers licence.
- This job has expired!