Rodd Locksmiths is a well known and respected Ballarat business that has been operating for over 40 years.
We are currently seeking a full time Service Coordinator.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with domestic and commercial clients for new and existing works
- Organising daily jobs for the 4+ serviceman
- Organising stock for both commercial and domestic jobs
- invoicing customers and contractors, including completing relevant paperwork
- Providing quotes for domestic and commercial clients
- Liaising with other internal departments regarding stock requirements for job completion
- Filing & document storage (both paper and electronic)
- General office duties as required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and excellent record keeping
- Patience and understanding of customers situation
- Excellent phone manner
- Experienced in customer service
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong computer skills with accurate keyboard skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Xero, Retail Express and GEO Op would be highly regarded (training can be provided)
- Be able to provide a successful Police Check
For further information or to apply for the position, please contact Melissa at [email protected]
- Please include a covering letter and resume with your application
- Applications close Wednesday 6th December 2017
- Remuneration will be discussed with successful candidates
- Only suitable applicants will be contacted
No recruitment agencies.
- This job has expired!