Dana Street Dental is a new and modern dental practice who pride themselves in providing excellent patient care.
We are seeking a vibrant and friendly person to join our team on a part time basis initially, with the potential for full time employment. The successful candidate would be willing to undertake a Certificate III in Dental Assisting Traineeship, however, qualified Dental assistants are also encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for this position include
- Chairside assisting encompassing all facets of general dentistry.
- Accurately taking clinical notes electronically utilising precision and correct terminology.
- Monitoring and restocking supplies.
- Processing digital radiographs.
- All areas of instrument sterilization.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and growth of the practice and its smooth operation.
- Reception duties including telephone enquiries, appointments and processing accounts.
- Provision of exceptional patient care to a diverse range of clientele.
- Working with our dental team to ensure the overall patient experience in the practice exceeds their expectation.
The successful applicant will possess the following
- Willing to undertake Certificate III Dental Assisting traineeship.
- Must be a Team player.
- Able to keep calm in a fast-paced work environment.
- Desire to complete tasks to a high standard with an eye for detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
In return you will have access to our extensive range of benefits, incentives and rewards, including
- Above award wages
- Career progression
- On-going training and development
Applications can be made in person at 7 Dana Street, Ballarat or via email [email protected]
- This job has expired!