Building A Resume
Your resume is the first thing that your potential new employer will see, so how do you make sure you get to interview stage? Here’s some handy advice on the best practice for prepping a resume.
There are a lot of ways you can put together a resume. However what is the correct way of introducing yourself to your proposed employer before you even meet face-to-face. Below there are a number of resources to help out with presentation, wording and quality.
Resume Writing Resources
- Job Access – How to build a resume
- Career One – Writing the basics
- Youth Central – How to write a resume
- Seek – Writing a Resume & CV
Cover Letter Writing Resources
- Youth Central – How to write a cover letter
- Seek – Cover Letters
- Career One – Writing a cover letter
- The Naked CEO – How to write a cover letter that stands out