Queensland Editor for the The Australian, Shane Rodgers delivers 16 career tips he wished he’d known at the age of 25. We picked some of our favourite tips from his list he compiled on job networking site Linkedin.
- Don’t rush your career, take time to master your skills. Good things come to those who wait;
- Most success come from repetition;
- You’ll never wish you’d spent more time at work and less with family;
- Always act like you are 35-years-old. If you’re young, do the job to the best of your ability. If older, do your job with youth and vigour; and
- As managers, put effort into the masses, not just the elite performers.
To read all 16 tips, click on the link here.