- Values based organisation
- Great culture, great people, great benefits (including onsite gym)
- Expanding organisation – position due to growth!
A home is more than four walls and backyard—it’s a sanctuary. Come and join our family to help our clients build their sanctuary! We believe that a new home should be shaped by lifestyle and needs—not the other way around! With this in mind, you will guide clients along the journey to take the hassle out of building their dream home by working closely with them to discuss options and follow through with their requests to ensuring we take the hassle out of the drafting phase of the building process so that our clients end up with their dream home.
We are seeking an experienced draftsperson with a minimum of 2 years experience (preferably 5), with experience using ArchiCAD or Revit preferred. This is the perfect opportunity to progress your career whilst working for a building company that truly values you and our clients. Our brand and customer centred approach is key. Values, behaviours, and ‘can-do’ attitude is just as important as experience. Whilst we work hard, we also ensure that we recognise our staff in various ways through shout outs, staff events, functions etc.
About the role
Our Draftspersons work closely with our clients and other team members from the Langdon Family to create/draft floor plans to meet or exceed our client’s expectations. This position will assist with domestic and wholesale drafting as well as concept design drafting. The key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with clients (residential and wholesale), guiding them through each step of the drafting process
- Producing accurate and detailed documentation in line with current building codes and regulations for new residential builds
- Organising and producing drawings and other associated documents for planning permit applications in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients, planning departments, building surveyors and other industry consultants to ensure a streamlined process for clients
We require a self-motivated, results orientated individual to join our growing Building Construction team. To succeed you must be:
- Customer focussed, looking at the drafting process through the eyes of the client
- Familiar with drafting/architectural software, ArchiCAD would be advantageous
- Able to produce quality documentation within required timeframes ensuring attention to detail
- Outgoing, friendly and able to build rapport with people on all levels
- Energetic, enthusiastic professional with excellent presentation
- A team player who is also capable of working independently
- Highly computer literate, extremely well organised with excellent communication skills
Join our family
Operating for over 15 years Langdon Building is one of Victoria’s most rapidly growing builders operating across Ballarat, Bendigo, Surf Coast and Melbourne. Building both domestic and wholesale markets. Langdon Building is a fast moving, constantly changing and robust organisation which has a strong passion for people, community, and innovation.
A career with Langdon Building is unlike any other. You will be inspired, supported, challenged and you will be proud! Whatever your role is, you will be part of something big whilst making peoples dreams a reality. Our values are not just words on paper – they are imbedded in everything we think, do and say.
We are an inclusive and diverse organisation and welcome applicants from all walks of life.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please call Luke Mattheson for a confidential discuss on 03 5334 3045
We will be reviewing applications as they are received, so call early to avoid missing out.