Ballarat Insurance Brokers are looking for a motivated and well presented individual to join our team of successful General Insurance Brokers. A great opportunity for a post year 12 school leaver or simply a change in career.
This firm has long a history of being one of the most reputable insurance brokers in the Australian market having operated for over 50 years. We have strong relationships with many individuals and businesses and are constantly growing our client base.
If you’re to be a successful applicant; Your Responsibilities may include:
– Banking, reception and general administration duties
– Claims assistance and/or management
– Data entry and document filing
– Policy processing
– Obtain and follow up on referrals
– Look at various methods of marketing and developing our presence in the marketplace
– Preparation of quotes and client submissions and documentation
– Gather underwriting information
– Collection of premiums
– Stationary Inventory
On the job training and education will be provided to the successful candidate.
The successful applicant must:
– Be Self Motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Have Experience and qualifications in
– General Insurance Broking will be of an advantage
– Have Strong Microsoft Office experience
– Have Completed VCE/Secondary School education
– Be well presented and customer service driven
– Show great attention to detail
If you believe you’d like to pursue this opportunity and would like to join the team at Ballarat Insurance Brokers; please email your CV and covering letter; briefly outlining your skills which you believe would be beneficial in completing the above duties to Luke Prato at [email protected]