Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is a rural health service that provides urgent care, community health, medical services, acute care and residential aged care in integrated units at Beaufort and Skipton. We are currently seeking a professional and highly motivated Part time Enrolled Nurse who will work collaboratively with all members of the health care team to ensure the consistent delivery of quality person centred care.
This position requires the successful applicant to provide clinical leadership to the team at the Beaufort Hostel. You will be required to possess excellent clinical assessment skills and the ability to use clinical judgement to initiate treatment and escalate clinical deterioration. You will contribute to the education and professional development of the team at the Hostel and have the ability to identify risks and potential outcomes during assessments and identify and implement harm minimisation strategies
The position is based in the Beaufort Hostel but may require working across other clinical areas of the Beaufort campus.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills & attributes:
• Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Enrolled Nurse with a scope of all five routes
• Experience in undertaking complex assessments and initialing treatment options relevant to your scope of practice
• Demonstrated ability to be able to respond effectively to changes in clinical situations
• Ability to coordinate and lead a team
• 4 years post graduate experience
• Assist in the coordination of delegated activities of other staff under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse.
• Behavioral qualities reflecting BSHS core Values
• Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary health care team
• Ability to provide goal centred care coordination, dependent on the client carer needs and safety requirements.
To obtain the Enrolled Nurse Position Description please visit our website www.bshs.org.au
For further information or to submit your application (resume and cover letter) please contact Eileen Booth, Nurse Unit Manager on 5349 1600 or email [email protected]
Applications Close: 20th September 2020.