Beaufort and Skipton Health Service (BSHS) will offer a Graduate Nurse Program, with cohorts commencing in January and June 2021, for recently qualified Enrolled Nurses to support the consolidation of newly gained skills.
In 2021, BSHS will:
· Partner with East Grampians Health Service to offer a rotation at each site
· Provide rotations in Aged Care and opportunity for Acute experience
· Offer 3 study days throughout the year
· Clinical support 5 days per week
With clinical support and guidance provided this program is designed to consolidate your recently acquired skills and knowledge and give you an opportunity to work in different environments.
For more information please contact Kim Stevens, BSHS Learning and Development Manager at [email protected] or on (03) 5349 1663.
To obtain a copy of the position description, visit our website www.bshs.org.au
To apply please email the following documents to [email protected]
· Cover letter and resume
· Document detailing responses to the selection criteria
· Working with Children Check
· University academic transcript
· Clinical supervisor reports for all clinical placements
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 30th September 2020.