Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is looking for casual Food and Domestic Services Assistants at both Beaufort and Skipton campuses.
The purpose of the Food Services Assistant is to support the Cook with all food preparation and food delivery functions. Specifically these functions include the preparation, delivery and collection of food to/from patients/residents, meals on wheels, functions, meetings etc. and the cleaning of the associated dishes and utensils.
The purpose of the Domestic Services Assistant is to ensure that all areas of the health service are maintained to the highest standard of appearance and meet all required infection control requirements.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Ensure 100% of all Food Safety Documentation and Cleaning Schedules are complete
2. Ability to work to a high standard with minimal supervision and commitment to work as part of a team.
3. Interpersonal skills, with a friendly manner when dealing with residents, patients, clients, staff & community members.
4. Genuine desire to work in the hospitality service and perform cleaning duties within a health service environment.
5. Good personal hygiene standards and understanding of infection control policies and procedures.
6. Willingness to work weekends and variable shifts as required.
7. Contribution to build a positive team culture.
Applications Close: 5pm Thursday 4th March 2021.