BGT are currently looking for an Administration Trainee to play a vital role in service delivery through administrative and finance support for a construction business based in Avoca.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for maintaining exceptional service delivery to external and internal stakeholders, while undertaking general and routine administrative tasks including but not limited to data entry, document production, file management and assisting with finance.
You will work with a friendly and supportive team and as part of your on the job training you will complete a Nationally accredited qualification in Certificate III in Business. The training will focus on developing your customer service skills, administrative skills and ability to work as an effective team member to set you on the path for your career ahead.
To be successful in this role you must:
· Demonstrate and deliver exceptional customer service at all times
· Be confident in conversing with a diverse group of customers
· Have the ability to prioritise work with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
· Understand the importance of working in a team environment and value your own contribution to the team
· Have a passion for learning and personal growth to successfully complete your Certificate III in Business during your traineeship
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please submit a cover letter along with your resume that details why you believe you are perfect for this role.
Applications Close 5pm Monday 27th May 2019
For more information on the role, please contact BGT on 5333 8600