BGT Jobs & TrainingBGT Jobs & Training
If the idea of working with your hands and building customised structures appeals to you. BGT have the opportunity for you!
BGT Jobs+Training are currently looking for a Carpentry Apprentice to play a vital role in the service delivery for a Ballarat business that specialises in the construction of wall frames and roof trusses for both commercial and residential properties.
This role will see you working on projects at conception including reading blueprints, measuring, cutting, and assembling materials, and making repairs and alterations.
You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team of qualified and highly experienced tradesmen, and as part of your on the job training, you will complete a nationally accredited qualification in Certificate III in Carpentry. This training will focus on developing your construction skills, craftsmanship and trade, to set you on the path for your career ahead.
Applicants who have completed a Certificate II in Carpentry are strongly recommend to apply.
To be successful in this role you must:
· Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude
· Be passionate about working in the construction industry
· Be committed to working in a professional environment that demands a high-level of attention to detail- you’ll take pride in your work and value excellence
· Understand the importance of working in a team environment and value your own contribution to the team
· Have a passion for learning and personal growth to successfully complete your Certificate III in Carpentry during your apprenticeship
· Hold a current Drivers Licence
· A Construction Induction Card is preferable but not essential. The applicant may be required to obtain the card.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please submit a cover letter along with your resume to [email protected]
Applications Close 5pm Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
For more information on the role, please contact BGT on 5333 8600