Applications have closed
Buggzys Electrical & Air Conditioning BallaratElectrical Contractor
Buggzys Electrical –
- Based in Cardigan Victoria ( 10 minutes out of Ballarat ) – We service Ballarat and approx 75 kms around.
- We specialise in a large variety of works including domestic and commercial electrical, earthworks, maintenance and air conditioning.
- We are looking for the right person to join our team, to assist our tradesman during their apprenticeship and study, then stay on with us working as a tradesman on completion.
What we are looking for –
- A young person wanting to start a new electrical apprenticeship as a career.
- An existing apprentice who has already completed part of their apprenticeship and is looking to continue in the trade.
What is on offer –
- Position will start with an initial week of unpaid work experience, then if selected will move to a paid trial and on successful completion of the trial signed up as a full-time apprentice.
- Above award wages possible at the end of the 4 year apprenticeship to employees with multiple skills, who show initiative, work hard, are trustworthy, reliable and go out of their way to do the right thing by the business.
Must have –
- Prior experience with hand tools in the building industry or farm etc…
- Be able to communicate well in person and on the phone
- Vic manual drivers license is required once the applicant starts 2/3rd year but happy to consider younger applicants if they can get themselves to our workshop and back each day prior to this.
- Must be familiar with mobile phones and have reasonable IT skills, as all our works are organised using our online platform.
- Must be well presented, reliable and committed to the job – this job needs to be your career goal – not a stepping stone to something else.
- Be flexible when it comes to task types and have a “happy to do anything attitude”
- Be able to work well in a team environment and also solo if required
- Bring a positive and vibrant attitude to bring to work each day
- Must be happy to work hard in all weather types and be eager to learn new skills and have solid work ethic.
KEY APPLICATION NOTES –
- APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF RECEIVED BY EMAIL – [email protected]
- Must be able to pass a drug test and medical if required
- PLEASE DO NOT CALL US, WE WILL CALL YOU
- Date of birth must be written on either resume or cover letter
- We would very much appreciate if the applicant would make contact with us themselves, rather then their friend/parent/partner, so we can get to know you straight away and don’t waste anyone’s time.
If you feel that this position would suit yourself, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]