Caine Property offer clients a level of service, professionalism and area intelligence to ensure optimal outcomes in an increasingly competitive market. Our team of high achievers share values, drive and vision in setting the gold standard for best practice in real estate. We love what we do and take pride in doing it well. This is your chance to be part of a well-established and successful Ballarat business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration while working in our growing business as a receptionist.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Engaging phone manner, with the ability to gain essential details before passing the call on to the appropriate person
· Professional presentation at all times
· Ability to manage several tasks at once, whilst maintaining a high service levels and accuracy
· Strong computer and written communication skills
· Vibrant and assertive, you enjoy working in a team environment and can take the initiative when required.
If you are looking for the chance to work in a thriving real estate firm that really cares about the needs of its employees, then we would like to hear from you. You can be guaranteed that all enquiries received will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To take advantage of this opportunity please email your resume to [email protected]