Ccentric GroupCcentric is an Executive Search firm focused on Healthcare
About the role:
Our client, one of the leading providers of day hospital facilities in Australia, is looking for a CEO/Director of Nursing (CEO/DoN) to manage one of their busy day surgeries in Ballarat.
The CEO/DoN will lead the day surgery clinically and operationally, working closely with the surgeons, nurses and support staff to ensure the safety, quality and business objectives of the hospital are met with a strong emphasis on customer service and patient care.
You will be a consultative leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will be able to demonstrate experience in both operational and strategic management as well as financial performance and/or budget management.
Your previous nursing experience will have equipped you with a comprehensive understanding of the day-to-day operations of an outpatient surgical environment and you will be confident leading a clinical and non-clinical team of up to 100 staff.
Ideally you will have;
- Experience in senior healthcare or nursing management, preferably with some experience in perioperative care;
- Current AHPRA nursing registration, and post graduate qualifications in nursing or management;
- Knowledge of patient safety & clinical quality initiatives, contemporary risk management strategies, ACSQHC Standards, Quality Management Systems and requirements for accreditation and ANCI Competency Standards;
- A strong commercial focus, with proven business development experience, strong financial management skills and business acumen;
- An understanding of health funding models.
For further information about this opportunity or to view a comprehensive Candidate Information Pack, please contact Rebekah Di Blasi on 0420 899 811 or via email to [email protected]